Future Institute is partnering with the Industry Consortium for Advanced Technical Training (ICATT) Apprenticeship Program to help the students we serve transition from high school to an apprenticeship in their chosen industry. Students benefit from the ICATT Apprenticeship Program in the following ways:
– Gain skills for an in-demand profession
– Earn a debt-free associate degree
– Receive an industry-aligned education combined with hands-on training
– Obtain national and international credentials
– Increase their salaries and advance their careers
Future Institute is working with representatives from the ICATT Apprenticeship Program to give more students the opportunity to participate in the program and earn a degree while getting hands-on experience in their field. Currently, there are a number of Concept graduates and high school seniors in the Chicago area interested in learning more about apprenticeships.
See a few of our latest events in partnership with the ICATT Apprenticeship Program by clicking on the articles below: