Micro-internships are short-term professional assignments. We recommend micro-internships to be 4 hours per month or 40 hours per year, depending on the company’s needs and predetermined schedule. Micro-internships are part of the Future Leaders Initiative program and are overseen by Future Institute.
Future Institute is currently seeking organizations and companies in the following career fields and locations to offer micro-internships to current college students looking to enhance their hands-on learning experience in their chosen career fields.
– Data Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering
– Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing, Public health
– Civil Engineering, General Contracting, Structural Engineering, Plan Readings
– Business Management, Health Management
– Cleveland, Ohio: Software Engineering
– Akron, Ohio: Dential or organizations that deal with dentists.
– Columbus, Ohio: Business, Health Science
– Columbus, Ohio: Public Health Field, Health Management, Marketing/Business
– Cuyahoga Falls, OH: Auto and Aviation Industry
– North Canton, OH: Psychology, Real Estate Investor
– Champaign, Illinois: Law
– New York City, NY: Computer Science
Internships are usually seasonal or last as long as a semester, depending on the company’s needs and predetermined schedule. Internships opportunities are shared by Future Institute but are overseen by the company.
Internships are usually seasonal or last as long as a semester, depending on the company’s needs and predetermined schedule. Employment opportunities are shared by Future Institute but are entirely managed by the company if a student is hired.